As soon as we got wind of this betting offer, we must admit we got a little excited. Straight to the point. If Ronaldo scores at any time during the 90 mins of the second leg of the Champions League against Manchester United, PaddyPower.com will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score & Scorecast singles. It applies to singles only placed before the game, but quite amazingly it’s up to £100. Let’s just recap on Ronaldo’s goal scoring record to put this betting offer in context:
- He scored his 300th club goal aged just 27
- He holds the record for the most goals scored in one season for Real Madrid
- He holds the record for most goals/per minute ratio in La Liga
- First player to score over 40 goals in two consecutive seasons in La Liga
- In 2012 he scored the most amount of goals for club and country (63)
Quite frankly Ronaldo is a goal scoring machine and has already raked up 24 in La Liga already this season. Paddy Power are presenting a very good offer here for punters and it’s no surprise they are supporting it with a TV advert. If you’re a new customer with Paddy Power, claim a free £50 bet.
Horay! It’s the return of the champions league and the English clubs are requiring some special results. Man City have just one point from their opening three games in Group D and need three points from their game against Ajax. Arsenal need to bounce back from their disappointing defeat against Manchester United with an away trip to Schalke 04. In the best position is Manchester United themselves, already topping the group with 9 points.
To add to the excitement, Bet 365 are running an online betting offers. Make a pre-match bet on any of the 16 Champions League games spanning either Tuesday or Wednesday, and you’ll get a free in-play bet to the same value. If you make multiple in-play bets, it is only the first bet which qualifies, and should you not win, your stake will not be refunded. Also worthy of note is that if you make multiple pre-match bets, it is in fact your largest one that your free bet will be matched against, up to the value of £50. Visit Bet 365 for full details.
Robert Di Matteo attempts to achieve the impossible as Chelsea welcome Barcelona to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea’s run of form has dramatically improved since the departure of Andre Villa-Boas, but Barcelona provide the ultimate test. We’ve rounded up the best online betting offers for the game.
In addition, Blue Square and Ladbrokes are running specials related specifically to the game.
Blue Square – Goal Scorer cashback
This is very brave of Blue Square. If Messi scores at least two goals, Blue Square will refund all losing 1st goalscorer, correct score, halftime/fulltime and player special bets as free bets for the second leg. Watching Messi is magnificent and if anyone is likely to score two goals it’s going to be him. New customers can also get a free £20 bet..
Ladbrokes – Best price on 1st goalscorer
On it’s own merit, it’s not a great offer. Ladbrokes won’t be beaten on price versus William Hill, Coral, Bet 365, Paddy Power and Betfred. If you’re an existing customer and looking to bet on 1st goalscorer, bet here but if you’re new to Ladbrokes, remember new customers receive a £50 free bet.
Manchester United face Barcelona tonight in the 2011 Champions League final, hosted in London. Barcelona are currently the bookies favourite, with Bet 365 offering almost evens (2.05) to win in 90 minutes. Here is a round up of online betting offers in addition to the usual free bets available for the game…
Bet 365 – Free in-play bet
- If you place a pre-match bet on the final tonight, you will receive a free in-play bet to the same value to stake during the game, up to £50. Full details.
Paddy Power – Money back special
- If Barcelona win in the game in 90 minutes, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets on first/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast singles. Given Barcelona are favourites, this is a good one. Full details.
Sky Bet – Money back special
- Should either Messi or Rooney score during 90 mins, Sky Bet will refund all losing goalscorer, correct score and scorecast bets. The chances of Messi scoring are high, so this is another gem. Full details.
William Hill – Free bet
- William Hill are offering a free £5 bet to those who place a £10 bet or more on any of the pre match markets. Usually William Hill offer a £25 free bet, so this is one probably to give a miss. Full details.
Betfred – Cash back special
- If the game goes to penalties, and Manchester United win, Betfred will refund all pre match bets. This is potentially a great online betting offer. Full details.
Boylesports – Cash back special
- Place a bet on first goalscorer, and should they not score first, but get the second goal, Boylesports will refund your stake. Not bad, but Sky Bet is probably a stronger offer. Full details.